• Helps improve your baby’s attention span, curiosity, memory, and nervous system development.
• Helps your baby’s brain thrive by stimulating visual input with contrast patterns and images.
• Helps develop memory and imagination.
Hand to eye coordination
• From basic reaching and grasping to more refined, controlled actions.
• Helps develop hand-to-eye coordination in young children.
• Helps your child to develop good reflexes.
Fine motor skills
• Helps your child to use their hands for precise movements.
• Helps little fingers to move with agility and dexterity.
• Helps your child start to use their hands right at birth to explore their own bodies and the world around them."