• Helps your child to use their hands for precise movements.
• Helps little fingers to move with agility and dexterity.
• Helps your child start to use their hands right at birth to explore their own bodies and the world around them.
Hand to eye coordination
• From basic reaching and grasping to more refined, controlled actions.
• Helps develop hand-to-eye coordination in young children.
• Helps your child to develop good reflexes.
• Promotes touch, looking, and listing.
• helps children hone their coordination, balance, gross-motor skills (large movements like crawling and walking), and fine-motor skills (smaller movements like picking objects up).
"#Ages 6 months and up.
# Easy for baby to grasp.
#Help strengthens babies senses and fine motor."