• Helps your child to use their hands for precise movements.
• Helps little fingers to move with agility and dexterity.
• Helps your child start to use their hands right at birth to explore their own bodies and the world around them.
Hand to eye coordination
• From basic reaching and grasping to more refined, controlled actions.
• Helps develop hand to eye coordination in young children.
• Helps your child to develop good reflexes.
• Encourages development of problem solving skills.
• Initiates logical and strategic reasoning.
• Building confidence and independent thinking
• Promotes touch, looking and listing.
Discover the World
•Helps kids to discover the atmosphere
• helps children hone their coordination, balance, gross-motor skills (large movements like crawling and walking) and fine-motor skills (smaller movements like picking objects up)."