• Helps improve your baby’s attention span, curiosity, memory and nervous system development.
• Helps your baby’s brain thrive by stimulating visual input with contrast patterns and images.
• Helps develop memory and imagination
Gross motor skills
• Builds major motor skills such as balance, coordination and strength.
• Physical exercise to develop baby’s muscles and improve gross motor skills.
Fine motor skills
• Helps your child to use their hands for precise movements.
• Helps little fingers to move with agility and dexterity.
• Helps your child start to use their hands right at birth to explore their own bodies and the world around them.
Hand to eye coordination
• From basic reaching and grasping to more refined, controlled actions.
• Helps develop hand to eye coordination in young children.
• Helps your child to develop good reflexes.
• Helps stimulate and develop baby’s auditory skills.
• Helps improve your baby’s curiosity, attention span, memory and nervous system development.
• Helps increase infant brain development and sensory stimulation.
Light & Sounds
• Light –up musical rewards give fun responses to help baby understand cause and effect.
• The sounds stimulate your baby’s senses and encourage them to look, listen, touch and feel .